- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Times : 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Brewed MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee, Cooled, Divided
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- 10 SNACKWELL'S Sugar Free Shortbread Cookies, Divided
BEAT cream cheese, 1/4 cup of the coffee, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
SPOON about 1 cup of the cream cheese mixture onto bottom of 1-quart bowl. Dip 5 cookies in remaining coffee for 5 seconds; evenly arrange on cream cheese layer in bowl. Repeat layers once. Cover with layers of remaining cream cheese mixture and remaining whipped topping.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Sift cocoa powder over dessert just before serving, if desired.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS