Classic Chicken Caesar Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 23 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing, Divided
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) Mixed Salad Greens
- 1 cup Seasoned Croutons
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
COOK and stir chicken in 1/4 cup of the dressing in skillet on medium-high heat 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
TOSS chicken, greens, croutons and cheese in large salad bowl.
TOSS with remaining 1/4 cup dressing just before serving. Garnish with fresh lemon wedges and fresh ground pepper.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
This classic salad served with a whole-wheat roll and a glass of fat-free milk makes a quick, easy and tasty meal.
More Delicious Chicken Caesar Salads
Garlic Lover's Salad: Cut garlic clove in half; rub cut edges on inside of serving bowl before adding greens. Vegetable Lover's Salad: Toss salad with pitted ripe olives or plum tomato wedges.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS