- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme Brulee Cheesecake
- Apple-Walnut Chicken Bake
- BBQ Ribs
- Scarborough Fair Salad
- Low-Fat Orange-Raisin Bran Bread
- Cooper's Famous BBQ Chicken
- Garden Vegetable Salad with Chicken
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Turkey And Vegetable Tostadas
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 25 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 6 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix, Divided
- 1 pound Ground Turkey Breast
- 2 cups Chopped Tomatoes, Divided
- 1 cup Chopped Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups Shredded Lettuce
- 3 tablespoons Chopped Cilantro
PLACE tortillas in single layer on baking sheet. Spray 1 side of tortillas with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with about 1 tsp. of the taco seasoning mix. Bake at 400°F for 6 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Set aside.
SPRAY large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add turkey; cook on medium-high heat 4 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring frequently. Add 1 cup of the tomatoes, zucchini, water and remaining taco seasoning mix; simmer 5 minutes.
SPOON turkey mixture evenly onto tortillas; top with cheese, lettuce, remaining 1 cup tomatoes and cilantro. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Creative Leftovers Store any leftover turkey mixture in airtight container in refrigerator. Store any leftover tortillas in airtight container at room temperature. When ready to serve, spoon turkey mixture evenly onto tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Heat in toaster oven or microwave. Continue as directed.
Serve with Fruit Nachos for dessert. Spray additional flour tortillas with cooking spray; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Cut into wedges; place on baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 4 minutes or until crisp. Top with sliced strawberries or other cut-up seasonal fruits and spoonfuls of chilled prepared JELL-O Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS