- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme Brulee Cheesecake
- Apple-Walnut Chicken Bake
- BBQ Ribs
- Scarborough Fair Salad
- Low-Fat Orange-Raisin Bran Bread
- Cooper's Famous BBQ Chicken
- Garden Vegetable Salad with Chicken
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Cinnamon Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 24 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 12 slices Whole Wheat Bread
- 1-1/2 cups Sliced Strawberries
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Fat-free Milk
- 2-1/2 cups POST HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS With Cinnamon Clusters Cereal, Coarsely Crushed
- 3/4 cup Maple-flavored Or Pancake Syrup
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Combine cream cheese spread and cinnamon. Spread 1 Tbsp. of the cream cheese mixture onto each bread slice. Cover half of each bread slice with strawberries; fold bread in half to enclose strawberries.
BEAT eggs and milk with wire whisk in shallow dish until well blended. Dip stuffed bread slices into egg mixture, then in cereal, turning to evenly coat both sides of each stuffed bread slice with cereal. Gently press cereal into both sides of bread to secure. Place on lightly greased or parchment paper-covered baking sheet.
BAKE 7 to 9 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm with the syrup.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size-Wise Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS