- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme Brulee Cheesecake
- Apple-Walnut Chicken Bake
- BBQ Ribs
- Scarborough Fair Salad
- Low-Fat Orange-Raisin Bran Bread
- Cooper's Famous BBQ Chicken
- Garden Vegetable Salad with Chicken
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Pumpkin Streusel Dessert Squares
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 9
- 1 package (9.2 ounces) JELL-O No Bake Pumpkin Style Pie
- 1 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces, Toasted, Finely Chopped
- 5 tablespoons Margarine Or Butter, Melted
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2-1/2 cups Cold Milk
LINE 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mix Crust Mix, walnuts, margarine and sugar until well blended. Remove 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture; set aside. Press remaining crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
BEAT milk and Filling Mix in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 1 min. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with the reserved 1/2 cup crumb mixture.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until firm. Lift dessert from pan, using foil handles, before cutting into squares to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Dessert can be a part of a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
How to Easily Toast the Nuts
Spread walnuts into shallow baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 min. or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS