- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme Brulee Cheesecake
- Apple-Walnut Chicken Bake
- BBQ Ribs
- Scarborough Fair Salad
- Low-Fat Orange-Raisin Bran Bread
- Cooper's Famous BBQ Chicken
- Garden Vegetable Salad with Chicken
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Decadent Chocolate Tunnel Cake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes ( Total Time 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 tube Angel Food Cake (10 Inches)
- 1-1/4 cups Cold Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8 ounce.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
PLACE cake on serving plate. Cut a 3/4-inch-thick horizontal slice from top of cake using serrated knife; set aside. With small sharp knife, cut a 1-inch wide and 1-inch deep tunnel around center of interior of cake, being careful to not cut through to bottom or side of cake. Remove cake cutout; reserve for snacking or another use.
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Remove 1/2 cup of the pudding; place in medium bowl. Set aside. Spoon remaining pudding into tunnel of cake; cover with top of cake.
ADD whipped topping to reserved 1/2 cup pudding; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spread onto top and side of cake. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Store leftover cake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Serve this dessert with fresh strawberries for a special treat.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS