Chocolate-berry No-bake Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 2 Squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Chocolate Whipped Topping
- 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 1-1/2 cups Halved Strawberries
MICROWAVE chocolate in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Set aside.
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Top with strawberries just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
This easy-to-make dessert is extremely indulgent, so enjoy it only on special occasions.
How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped packages of cream cheese on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or until slightly softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS