Kickin' Buffalo Cheese Bites
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 11 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 3 oz. KRAFT Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Cooked Chicken Breast
- 2 tablespoons Hot Pepper Sauce For Buffalo Wings
- 24 Ritz Crackers
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT ROKA Blue Cheese Dressing
CUT cheese into 12 slices; cut each slice diagonally in half. Toss chicken with sauce. Top crackers with cheese and chicken mixture.
PLACE 6 topped crackers on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 sec. or until cheese begins to melt. Repeat with remaining topped crackers.
DRIZZLE evenly with dressing. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
If your guests like their Buffalo chicken "inferno style," top each appetizer with an extra dash of hot pepper sauce before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS