- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme Brulee Cheesecake
- Apple-Walnut Chicken Bake
- BBQ Ribs
- Scarborough Fair Salad
- Low-Fat Orange-Raisin Bran Bread
- Cooper's Famous BBQ Chicken
- Garden Vegetable Salad with Chicken
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme Brulee Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 40 Minute)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 Pkg. (8 Ounce Each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 WHOLE Eggs
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Water
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add whole eggs and egg yolk; mix until blended. Pour into pie crust.
BAKE 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
PREHEAT broiler just before serving. Mix brown sugar and water; spread over cheesecake. Place on baking sheet. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until topping is hot and bubbly. Serve immediately. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
This cheesecake is the perfect choice for a special occasion. Plan ahead and eat accordingly before indulging in a slice of this cheesecake.
Omit pie crust. Line 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with foil. Mix 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs and 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter or margarine; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Prepare filling as directed; pour over crust. Bake as directed. Cool, refrigerate and add topping just before serving as directed. Cut into 16 bars. Store leftover bars in refrigerator. Makes 16 servings, 1 bar each.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS